Alright. So. This is one of Vriska’s themes.
If you listen closely at 2:27 to the little beeps, it looks like this:
.—. .-.…- … . / ……-.. .—. / …. .. —
It’s actually Morse Code
It says “Please help him”
It is probably referring to Tavros when Vriska killed him.
Quote from Maphysto on YouTube.
“She (Vriska) was a scared, confused, lonely 13 year old girl, trying to make herself out to be a badass in a culture that would brutally murder her if she didn’t.”
Found this all interesting and it really smacks people who think that all Vriska’s character is, is just a backstabbing bitch who deserves death and anything bad is her fault and whatnot.
Because she *Screams from top of mountain* ISN’T THAT.
- She was forced to feed her lusus, Spidermom, by the time she could walk. If she didn’t feed Spidermom, she would die. Vriska would have no lusus and then she would get culled.
- Vriska is isolated from the world, hated and feared.
- She only finds joy in living the dream of being Mindfang
- She was trusted by nobody, she was rich, and she trusted nobody. But John came around and showed her true friendship
- When she killed Tavros, she regretted it when she was talking to John.
Then there are some people who call Vriska some stupid bullshit because she killed Tavros and *SCREAMS FROM TOP OF MT. FUCKING EVEREST* TAVROS CHALLENGED VRISKA TO THE FIGHT AND TAVROS KNEW WHAT THE PENALTY OF LOSING WAS AND, AS STATED ABOVE, VRISKA REGRETTED IT WHEN SHE TOLD JOHN ABOUT IT.
*Agressively pants* That is all.
Enjoy your evening. I hope this post has helped some understand Vriska a little better. Oh, and please reblog this to help spread it around.
THANK YOU SO MUCH